Enterprise 2, Elementary
Enterprise 2 Elementary is the first in a four-level series of English coursebooks. It is specially designed to motivate and involve students in effective learning, The course provides systematic preparation for all the skills required for successful communication in both written and spoken form.
- Enterprise21 consists of four modules of four units each and offers extensive, well-integrated practice of listening, reading, speaking and writing skills
- Reading Sections capture students' interest with meaningful texts on authentic, cross-cultural topics
- Language Development Sections provide a stimulating and balanced variety of tasks:
a) Vocabulary Sections help students to understand the vocabulary in the reading text, and to use it correctly
b) Grammar Sections present and thoroughly practise all grammar items appropriate to this level
c) Listening and Speaking Sections motivate students to understand and use the language successfully
d) Communication Sections build students ability to communicate successfully in English
e) Pronunciation Activities help students hear and reproduce correct pronunciation in English
f) Writing Sections present useful writing skills while giving students step-by-step guidance
- Module Self-Assessment Sections following every fourth unit provide systematic review and consolidation of language items presented earlier
- Three entertaining adventure stories, presented in two episodes each, invite students to read for enjoyment - - Grammar Reference Section at the back of the back of the book where grammar theory is presented in detail
- Culture Clips
Μοιράσου την εμπειρία σου!
Γράψε μια αξιολόγηση για το Coursebook και βοήθησε σημαντικά τους άλλους χρήστες!Αξιολόγησε το προϊόν