New Generation: Michigan ECPE Practice Tests: Student's Book
New Generation Practice Tests for the Michigan ECPE aims to help candidates achieve their objective by giving them not only adequate examination practice, but also a systematic review of the language encountered at proficiency level.
Key features are:
- Additional practice in Grammar, covering 500 grammatical points, to ensure that candidates are prepared for any grammatical phenomena they may encounter in the exam.
- Additional Vocabulary practice, covering over 3,500 words, presented alphabetically, to help candidates deal with the problematic vocabulary section by exposing them to as many words as possible.
- Special emphasis on writing, supplying candidates with the techniques and skills they need to help them write coherently and correctly.
- 15 Speaking tests with vocabulary helplines to enable candidates to enhance their fluency and accuracy when speaking, along with help and guidance for teachers, all written according to the latest specifications.
- Authentic dialogs and talks in the Listening tests, presented in the new format.
Κατόπιν παραγγελίας31,79 € + 2,23 € ελάχ. μεταφορικά + 2,00 € αντικαταβολή
Δεν υπάρχουν αξιολογήσεις
Μοιράσου την εμπειρία σου!
Γράψε μια αξιολόγηση για το και βοήθησε σημαντικά τους άλλους χρήστες!Αξιολόγησε το προϊόν