The Structure of the English Language in Technical Context
The purpose of this book is to help adult learners at intermediate level to have a better understanding of the English language structure, Its main characteristic is that the language used, at both sentence and text level, includes not only general but also specific vocabulary, related to the fields of business and technology.
The book provides
- A large number of authentic but suitably modified texts used as exercises
- Adequate description of the form and use of grammatical function
- A large number of both controlled and communicative activities
- Practice on reading, comprehension, speaking and writing skills
- An answer key for self study
Δεν υπάρχουν αξιολογήσεις
Μοιράσου την εμπειρία σου!
Γράψε μια αξιολόγηση για το The Structure of the English Language in Technical Context και βοήθησε σημαντικά τους άλλους χρήστες!Αξιολόγησε το προϊόν