"Skills Booster" is an attractive four-level series specially written to teach and develop listening, speaking and writing skills. Each level is divided into 12 theme-based units. The series has been designed to be compatible with any course of a similar level, but it may also be used independently.
"Key features of Skills Booster 1 for young learners":
- the development of skills needed to listen, speak and write effectively in English at beginners' level
- a variety of listening and speaking tasks based on Cambridge Young Learners English Tests (Starters and Movers)
- a step-by-step approach to writing, including model compositions, writing plans and guided writing tasks
- stickers-based tasks
- an alphabetical glossary (English-Greek)
- a Writing Project page for each unit, where pupils can present their final piece of written work