Michigan ECCE Exam Practice: Student's Book
Michigan ECCE Practice, designed for students preparing for the University of Michigan ECCE, is an innovative combination of exams and consolidation. The Student's Book contains six complete examinations, as well as consolidation activities for parts 1 and 2 of the Listening Section. The book, for example, provides tips on how to help students develop their note-taking skills.
The features of the book are:
- Six complete exams that comply fully with the framework and level of the ECCE
- Guided writing activities with model letters and essays
- A free CD-ROM with a complete English-Greek glossary as well as challenging and stimulating consolidation activities
- Speaking activities with language practice
ECCE Practice can supplement any exam preparation course. The over-printed Teacher’s Edition includes a complete answer key as well as extra activities. The components of the series are:
- Student’s Book with free CD ROM
- Over-Printed Teacher’s Edition
- Transcripts with answer key
- Audio CDs
Παράδοση 1 έως 3 ημέρες
Δεν υπάρχουν αξιολογήσεις
Μοιράσου την εμπειρία σου!
Γράψε μια αξιολόγηση για το Michigan ECCE Exam Practice: Student's Book και βοήθησε σημαντικά τους άλλους χρήστες!Αξιολόγησε το προϊόν