Dippy's Grammar Junior A Pupil's Book
"Dippy's Grammar" is a two-level, full-colour junior grammar series, especially written for Greek students. The continuing adventures of Dippy and his friends engage pupils' attention as they learn, use and revise each grammatical structure.
"Dippy's Grammar" is designed to be used alongside all junior course books, including "Dippy's Adventures Junior A".
Dippy's Grammar Junior A contains:
- an introductory unit which presents grammar commonly included in starter books
- 15 units which present grammatical structures appropriate for Junior A
- colourful and lively presentations which present each new grammatical structure
- clear and simple Greek explanations of each new grammatical structure
- interesting tasks which provide ample practice of each grammatical structure
- fun stickers which are used to practice and consolidate grammatical structures
- 5 reviews which provide pupils with the opportunity to revise what they have learnt in the preceding units, as well as giving teachers the opportunity to check pupils' progress at regular intervals.