Where Art and Science Entwine
The book can be used as a stimulus for discussing:
- the strengths and weaknesses of he different ways of knowing
- how important personal experience was to the author's development of her art
- how important perception was to her in the development of her art
- how successful she was at communicating the experience of creating art work
- how art and science differ
- how artists and scientists typically conduct themselves in their work
- how far personal attributes affect the work of an artist.
A professional research scientist and International Baccalaureate teacher who is an artist in her spare time uses her experience on both sides of the intellectual divide to explain, in an objective and scientific manner, how her personal experience led to the development of her art.
Δεν βρέθηκαν αποτελέσματα με βάση τα επιλεγμένα φίλτραΑκύρωση όλων των φίλτρων
Δεν υπάρχουν αξιολογήσεις
Μοιράσου την εμπειρία σου!
Γράψε μια αξιολόγηση για το Where Art and Science Entwine και βοήθησε σημαντικά τους άλλους χρήστες!Αξιολόγησε το προϊόν