How Plays Tell Stories
"How Plays Tell Stories: Studying Drama as Literature" has been especially written for Language A1 students of the International Baccalaureate.
- A practical guide to all aspects of the study of plays as literature, it emphasizes how plays are written for performance;
- Refers to a wide-range of examples from many different periods and different cultures;
- Includes specially devised writing exercises designed to help students see drama from the dramatist's point of view;
- Relates the study of drama to the IB Theory of Knowledge course;
- Includes a comprehensive glossary of drama-related terms.
Δεν υπάρχουν αξιολογήσεις
Μοιράσου την εμπειρία σου!
Γράψε μια αξιολόγηση για το How Plays Tell Stories και βοήθησε σημαντικά τους άλλους χρήστες!Αξιολόγησε το προϊόν