"Practice Tests for the PET E" is a collection of four complete practice tests for the Preliminary English Test. The tests in this collection reflect the revised PET Syllabus (2004), both in content and format, and therefore provide thorough, systematic exam preparation and practice.
- The four PET tests cover the range of topics, vocabulary and structures included in the revised PET syllabus.
- The recorded material on the accompanying audio CDs and cassettes, with instructions, pauses and repeats, provides genuine examination conditions for Listening Test.
- The full-colour photographs and illustrations provide excellent visual material for the Speaking Test.
- Photocopiable sample answer sheets in both the Student's and Teacher's Books provide students with valuable practice in transferring their answers from the exam papers within the same limits of the real exam
- The Teacher's Book contains all the Student's Book material with the answers overprinted, model answers for the Writing Paper, tapescripts of the recorded material, expanded versions of all four Speaking Tests with suggested answers and detailed instructions for conducting the oral part of the exam.