The Harvest Festival
I believe you've heard of the clay spindle-wheel that hung, so many years ago, from the spindle of a distaff. One day, it decided it couldn't bear it anymore, and escaped through an open window... Well, that was the same night that it came to my bedroom.
"I know eight beautiful stories", it sang, and then spun around in front of me, perfectly round and shining bright.
I blew it a kiss and the spindle-wheel sparkled and flew up high above the clouds. But I saw it again.
I came to my bedroom, eight evenings in a row.
Every night, twirling round happily, it would tell me a story, and here they all are:
Sixth night "The harvest festival" and the other stories:
- First night: The story of the dagger
- Second night: The two gold beads
- Third night: The secret of the vase
- Fourth night: The blue bird and the prince's crown
- Fifth night: The two gold shakes
- Seventh night: The pipe song
- Eighth night: The seven Cycladic ships
Άμεση παραλαβή / Παράδοση 1 έως 3 ημέρες
Δεν υπάρχουν αξιολογήσεις
Μοιράσου την εμπειρία σου!
Γράψε μια αξιολόγηση για το The Harvest Festival και βοήθησε σημαντικά τους άλλους χρήστες!Αξιολόγησε το προϊόν