"Get Smart" is an innovative six-level primary course in American English.
It takes students from Beginner to Pre-intermediate level, while carefully considering students' particular needs and interests at each stage. It is based on the modular approach, allowing learners to explore familiar and interesting topics in depth.
- Follows the requirements of the Common European Framework of Reference
- A multi-dimensional syllabus organized into 10 well-balanced modules
- A wide variety of songs, chants, games, phonics activities, factual texts, dramatization and stories
- Communication, cross-curricular activities and projects (including cut-outs and stickers)
- Gradual development of all four skills
- Systematic recycling with a revision lesson in every module