The book aspires to provide an essential guide for writing correct and effective business letters and emails. It can be a useful tool both for professionals whose success depends on effective communication and business writing and students of Business Administration, Economics and Management who can gain useful insights and information that will enable them to write clear and concise letters for every situation they may encounter in the workplace.
The book shows the reader:
- the components of a business letter
- helpful international abbreviations
- how to set up correct formats for various kinds of business letters
- how to improve their writing style by studying grammatically correct and appropriate sentences and by accurately rendering Greek sentences into English
- how to avoid mistakes at the level of lexis by studying frequently misused words in context
The selection of sample letters provided can be adapted for an individual's or company's own use so that every time needed a letter/email can be produced effectively and with minimum effort.